Not only do we stand behind the quality of our dental treatments, we also stand behind our price. If you find a lower price for a procedure(s) at another dental office, we will meet or beat that offer. All you have to do is bring in a treatment plan from another office. The only condition is that we’re diagnosing and providing the exact treatment from which you were quoted.
Comfort Dental believes that the word “quality”should have a meaning. We want to be your lifetime partner for dental health. We are so confident in the high level of quality that we provide to our patients that we guarantee all of our work which is performed for you. Merely follow our recommended treatment plans to assure all dental work remains in full warranty.
We will guarantee you the following:
- Any crowns or bridges will be replaced free of charge within 5 years of placement for any reason due to defective workmanship.
- Should you fracture a posterior porcelain crown, we will replace it at half cost.
- Any veneers or anterior porcelain crowns will be warranted against fracture or loss for 5 years, except for conditions involving bruxism, accidents, or extraneous situations.
- Any denture or partial denture will be warranted for 1 year against breakage.
- Any root canals will be retreated free of charge as long as the tooth is still salvageable and the bone structure is intact. If the tooth is not salvageable we will credit the cost of the root canal towards an implant or bridge.
Your Part of Our Partnership:
- In order for your mouth to remain optimally healthy and enable us to warranty your work we ask that you follow some routine required treatments:
- We ask that you visit our office every 6 months for continued maintenance of your gums and dental work.
- For your continued dental health we ask that you follow our gum care program at home with all of the instructions that we provide you with. All gum surgery patients must follow regular maintenance visits as directed.
- Of course, we want you to use the home fluoride and mouthwash program that we provide for you, especially if you drink bottled water and sodas and juices. Only you can prevent cavities and future problems!
- We cannot predict gum or nerve treatment complications.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation with Comfort Dental call 248-646-2273.